دندشة مصرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دندشة مصرية منتدى اخبارى يهتم بالرياضة والاخبار العربية والعالمية واجمل الصور الجميلة المجانية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الحب بس بالانجليزية love by english

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المدير المؤسس
المدير المؤسس
Admin

ذكر
الحصان
عدد المساهمات : 6050
نقاط : 25371
احترام القوانين : 29
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/08/2009
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : مصمم ومبرمج

الحب بس بالانجليزية  love  by  english Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الحب بس بالانجليزية love by english   الحب بس بالانجليزية  love  by  english Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 22, 2010 12:05 am

كلمات رومانسية و كلمات حب و غرام باللغة الإنجليزية

its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your
heart still does

When I was born half of my soul is given to someone else; i spend all of my lives looking for our other half

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while so when you're lonely remember it's true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else

Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone than to cry all alone

Funny how we feel so much but cannot say a word, we are screaming inside but we can't be heard.

Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!
) Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person!

When it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, look beside you and i will be there

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://www.madmun.info/
????
زائر

الحب بس بالانجليزية  love  by  english Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: الحب بس بالانجليزية love by english   الحب بس بالانجليزية  love  by  english Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 22, 2010 12:48 am

Thanks for the effort

Old Aozh Acolk love one's parents in all

Either English or Arabic or Turkish Love in the heart not the tongue

Thank you for your efforts great
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» متي عيد الحب 2012 - موعد عيد الحب 2012 - Valentines Love time
» بطاقات عيد الحب 2012 - كروت تهنئة عيد الحب 2012 - عيد الحب
» رسائل mms لعيد الحب 2012 - اجمل وسائط عيد الحب 2012 - وسائط روعه عيد الحب 2012 - Valentine Day
» متى عيد الحب 2012 المصرى - عيد الحب امتى 2012 هيوافق يوم اية
» اجمل صور الحب - صور حب ,صور الحب - صور حب

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
دندشة مصرية :: الحب والرومانسية Love & Romance :: الحب والرومانسية Love & Romance-
انتقل الى: